Friday, September 21, 2007

Passive to active.

Saw 'benny & joon' on tv and was amazed by jhonny depp's elegant performance. he has an amazing skill to steal the show with his looks and performance. i was glad to discover the amazing artist in him. until then i had known him only for his comic role in pirates of the carribean and non-charismatic roles in 'finding neverland' and 'choclat'.

i feel that internet is no forum to make relationships, atleast not for me. i find it very exhausting to have a conversation with a frnd i had made online. for example wen i want to say something to frnd , whom i personally know, i wld know how to tell it to him and how he wld take it. But this not being the case with online frnds, i end up either not saying evrything i want to say or end up saying something and eliciting unexpected responses. so i think i shld stick to using intrnet to stay in tuch with ppl whom i have knwn personally.

Saw a german movie 'anatomy'. it was called a 'horror movie' in wiki, but i did not feel any 'horror' in it. i am saying this not to discredit the film maker or the critic who called it a 'horror' movie but to tell that something else in it. i saw and saw with a sense of admiration at how a bunch of very intelligent ppl can behave in as many different ways. i love intelligence, for it opens the door to a very interesting wrld.

today is my b'day. Thanx to orkut and b'day reminders, got many of my frnds to wish me on the occasion. its a day wen i tend to feel spl. i tend to think i deserve only the best trtmnt today. i tend to believe i can count on the love of everyone who wishes me on this day. i love this day. i tend to feel its my day.

I see that i ve been blogging more freqly in the recent past... and that i m blogging mostly abt my fascinations, feeling of being carried away and my moments of truth. i wish to keep these passive things at bay and devote my energy to something more 'active'. Which, i guess, means i wld be blogging less freqly, if at all i do. I tend to think mind prints of 'passive things' on time sand need to be recorded, for otherwise they may get erased. That's not the case with active things, i believe. Let's see.

i tend to think that this blog has served its purpose ( ? ) . i dint knw it had one wen i started. In this blog, i have mostly talked things out with myself, shared my trials and tribulations, shared my passions, misgivings, my moments wen i felt better. All these have helped me evolve. i think that this blog, provided its looked at in the r8 way, reflects that process of evolution- evolution of curing myself of a certain influence/s.

3 comments:

Nagappan said...

Keep writing,Sagar . . . Your articles let the reader peek into YOU, the inside YOU !!!

Thats a rare trait to see, bcoz this human fraternity waste their whole life in "hiding oneself" with a social mask!!

nd also ppl enjoy peeking into another's diary..ha ha ha

Vjsagar said...

hey nagz, good to knw that u have been one of my readers.

..... i jus think anything more i write abt my passive side wld only be redundant, for i think i have already discussed my mind and its ways in gd enuf detail to give a complete pic.

let me take this opp to elaborate on wat i mean by passive side and active side. By passive side of our personality i mean how we take things that happen to us. and active side is how we make things happen.

further nagz, earlier i used to write, so that i could connect to some souls. (i understand soul to be the entity thats at the core of an individual, which takes the shape of a 'ultimate' consciousness,('ultimate'- in terms of the individual being a part and parcel of the bigger boundless cosmos, transcending the physical) and the source of some infinite pool of energy and all that blah.. blah..)

Now i want to shun those concepts, unlearn them, and wld like to look at myself as jus another biological entity in this world (to put in perspective, rather than as a soul in the bigger cosmos) and play the game by the rules of 'this' world ( rather than the boundless world of the soul)

Yes, i m trying to change my mental make up.Now, i hope u can see, y i find 'reflecting', as i have been doing it ( as a means to connect to 'souls'), difficult to fit into the new scheme of things ( as i want to unlearn the concept of soul itself).

nb.: Hope, that, which i think shld ideally be the last thing i write on this blog, makes sense atleast to some of my readers.... bye guyz.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.