Monday, July 2, 2007

e4e and my job

i thot i would share with u the nature of my job.


Well, fst let me tell u abt my company. e4e stands for 'enterprise for enterprise' it was founded by one, kbc ( k.b.chandrashekar) as a capital seeding company helping out fresh entrepreneurs, it was then called entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. As time went by e4e had considerable stake in many small entities like iseva, vincitti,..etc. it then seemed to be the next step to consolidate all this together and form e4e in its present form.


Thus e4e has added value to many organisations by managing their infrastructure, health projects , finance and also technical( someow they prefer to callthemselves bizness solns provider than a bpo) . I am into a project where we support symantec antivirus for enterprises. we recieve calls from enterpirse customers who have issues with their syamantec product.


I was earlier working on hcl supporting an isp, BT . Then we used to support home users who have issues with their internet connectivity.


In e4e in my project we have around 60 ppl. we support all regions. so we work 24*5.

No comments: