Monday, June 25, 2007

Graffiti

"Are you listening "

"Why do u look lost" In response to my staring.

"I hate books" reacting to my frnds comment that i love books.

"You make me feel wanna be a better person" - As good as it gets

" The ego of a man is the Fountainhead of human progress" Ayn rand

" Avan "Athiruthu illa" nu solrathula sathame illa... ana athukku theatreley orey sound. illam vetti payaluga polapa pakuratha vittutu....." - Over heard someone who did not like Rajni.

I know in the present, circumstances my faith in God would have made my life easier, my burden lighter and my disbelief in Him has turned all the circumstances too dry and the situation may assume too harsh a shape. A little bit of mysticism can make it poetical. But I, do not want the help of any intoxication to meet my fate. I am a realist. I have been trying to overpower the instinct in me by the help of reason. I have not always been successful in achieving this end. But man's duty is to try and endeavor, success depends upon chance and environments. Bagat Singh in 'Why I am an Atheist'

No comments: